Joining our ‘Count Me In’ lottery is really easy and gives you the chance of winning a great weekly cash prize of £1500!
This week’s winner (3rd August 2017) is ticket number: 01224733071 from Aberdeenshire.
- 27th July 2017, 059039KT01 from Surrey
- 20th July 2017, 028378BR02 from Kent
- 13th July 2017, 037582LE01 from Leicester
- 6th July 2017, 036707NG01 from Nottingham
- 29th June 2017, 049230FK01 from Alva
- 22nd June 2017, 073844SE01 from London
A full list of winners can be obtained by e-mailing the Lottery Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets cost just £1.20 a week and you can buy as many as you like. Each ticket has a unique number and is entered into our weekly draw. The lucky winner will receive £1500! Terms and conditions apply.
To join the Lottery with a one off payment select one of the options below
or complete the Direct Debit sign up form or call our Lottery Helpline on 01267 244218. Join today – you could be a winner!
Our Lottery fundraising programme allows for persons to purchase in advance, a lottery ticket for £1.20 per ticket. For everyone who has joined our Lottery this means that they will be entered into a weekly draw with the chance to win £1500. As a registered charity, the purpose of our Lottery is for fundraising. This weekly prize draw is classified as Gambling. Cerebra is registered with the Gambling Commission and has been granted an Operating Licence which allows us to run our Lottery programme. Cerebra is dedicated to supporting and protecting everyone who has joined our Lottery.
We recognise all risks and potential difficulties anyone may experience. Our dedicated Lottery Manager Mrs S Bowen is available at all times to provide information, help or guidance for all members and there are a number of options that members have:
- Contact Mrs Bowen by telephone on 01267 244218 or email email@example.com who will always be happy to help.
- Contact the GambleAware website and GAMCARE websites where there is more information on items including Gambling responsibility (this means making choices based on all the facts, and staying in control of how much time and money you spend), Self Exclusion, etc or
- Contact the Gambling Commission directly on www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk where all members will find a significant number of ‘other’ key national organisations that can off help or advice to all members
- Our members can also contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020133 8.00am to midnight 7 days per week
- We also operate a self-exclusion program – this means that you can ask us to exclude you from the Lottery for a set length of time. You can do this at any time by contacting Mrs Bowen on 01267 244218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full terms and conditions can be read here. You can also download the full Policies and Procedures document by clicking the button below: