1. Participation in this raffle costs £1 per raffle ticket.
2. No ticket can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
3. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16, they will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit the prize.
4. Trustees and employees of Cerebra, and members of their household, are ineligible to enter this raffle. Any tickets bought in the name of Cerebra trustees, employees or members of their household will be rejected from the draw and considered as donations to Cerebra.
5. Monies raised by this raffle will support the general work of Cerebra, Registered Charity No 1089812.
6. Payments for participants in the raffle can be made by cheque payable to Cerebra, credit/debit card or cash.
7. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
8. Cerebra accept no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize- winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the completion to be disrupted or corrupted.
9. Thirteen raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
10. The 1st ticket number drawn will receive £5,000 holiday vouchers or £5,000 cash alternative.
11. The 2nd ticket number drawn will receive £1,500.
12. The 3rd ticket number drawn will receive £500.
13. The 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th ticket number drawn will receive a £100 Love to shop vouchers.
14. There will be no alternatives to the runner up prizes.
15. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. A list of winners will also be published at Cerebra.org.uk two weeks after the draw date. Please keep the ticket number as proof of purchase.
17. Where Cerebra is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following Cerebra’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, Cerebra may apply the prize as it sees fit, including by re-offering the prize in future raffles.
18. All winners are required to co-operate with Cerebra’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate.
19. Cerebra is registered with the Gambling Commission to operate this raffle, license number 000-005059-N-100360-003. This license is issued under part 5 of the gambling act 2005, and is valid from 1 January 2009.
20. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from Gamcare on 0845 6000 133 or via their website gamcare.org.uk.
21. You can request additional raffle tickets by email, email@example.com, by phone, 01267 242554 or by post, Cerebra Raffle,Cerebra, 2nd floor offices, Lyric buildings, King street, Carmarthen, SA31 1BD.
22. If you would like more information on raffles and lotteries please go to gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
23. In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way; the organisers reserve the right to administer the game as though the error never occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible Cerebra will notify entrants of the error.
24. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.