We have lots of fun and exciting running events for you to take part in this year. From mud runs to colour runs, marathons and even zombie runs – there really is something for everyone! We have places in over 50 events all over the UK and even in Europe for 2017!Join Team Cerebra and we will provide you with:
- A great new fundraising pack filled with useful tips, ideas and resources
- A Cerebra running vest or cotton t-shirt to wear on the day
- A Facebook running group to chat with other Cerebra runners online
- Meet and greet at selected events – and a cheer over the finish line!
- At selected events we will hold a reception after the race including a free sports massage
- And most importantly- unlimited email or phone support and advice from our fundraising events team
PLEASE BOOK A CHARITY PLACE BY CLICKING HERE. Once you have chosen your place from our list, make sure you take a note of the details for completing the form. Everyone can get involved with low-cost sign up fees and sensible pledges.
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR OWN PLACE DETAILS BY CLICKING HERE. If you already have a place in an event that isn’t listed you can still fundraise for Cerebra and have all of the support listed above.
Any questions? Please contact us on 01267 242586 or CeciliaB@cerebra.org.uk
Thank you for taking on the challenge!
You can download a list of our charity places by region here: Download