Take part in one of Cerebra’s raffles and you could be in with the chance of winning some fantastic prizes! We hold two raffles every year and you can enter yourself or get friends and family involved. Entering into our raffles couldn’t be easier!
Thank you to everyone who took part in this year’s Summer raffle. The winning tickets are:
- 1st £5000 – 1231913
- 2nd £1,500 – 1117082
- 3rd £500 – 1282416
- 4th £100 Love2Shop Vouchers – 1023654
- 5th £100 Love2Shop Vouchers – 1111850
- 6th £100 Love2Shop Vouchers – 0909423
- 7th £100 Love2Shop Vouchers– 0244484
- 8th £100 Love2Shop Vouchers – 0720920
- 9th £100 Love2Shop Vouchers– 0999055
- 10th £100 Love2Shop Vouchers – 1301503
- 11th £100 Love2Shop Vouchers – 0727754
- 12th £100 Love2Shop Vouchers- 0944197
- 13th £100 Love2Shop Vouchers- 1234233
The next raffle is our Christmas Raffle. Tickets are £1 each. The closing date is 19th December 2017 and winning tickets will be drawn on 22nd December 2017.
- 1st prize – £5,000
- 2nd prize – £1,500
- 3rd prize – £500
- 10 runner up prizes of £100
You can read the full terms and conditions of our raffle here.
To request your raffle tickets please contact us on 01267 242554 or email@example.com or press the button below.
You could be one of our lucky winners – enter today!
Our raffle allows for persons to purchase in advance, a raffle ticket for £1.00 per ticket. This means that everyone who has purchased a ticket will be entered into the draw they have purchased a ticket for. As a registered charity, the purpose of our raffle is for fundraising. This raffle is classified as Gambling. Cerebra is registered with the Gambling Commission and has been granted an Operating Licence which allows us to run our Lottery programme. Cerebra is dedicated to supporting and protecting everyone who purchases raffle tickets.
We recognise all risks and potential difficulties anyone may experience. Debbie Williams is available at all times to provide information, help or guidance for all members and there are a number of options that members have:
- Contact Ms Williams by telephone on 01267 244206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org who will always be happy to help.
- Contact the GambleAware website and GAMCARE websites where there is more information on items including Gambling responsibility (this means making choices based on all the facts, and staying in control of how much time and money you spend), Self Exclusion, etc or
- Contact the Gambling Commission directly on www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk where all members will find a significant number of ‘other’ key national organisations that can off help or advice to all members
- Our members can also contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020133 8.00am to midnight 7 days per week
- We also operate a self-exclusion program – this means that you can ask us to exclude you from the raffle for a set length of time. You can do this at any time by contacting Ms Williams on 01267 244206 or email@example.com.
Full terms and conditions can be read here.